Sunday, March 8, 2015

Inspired by Irish....

...which is all green to me.

I have a very empty store of cards in my come-in-handy folder so I have been inspired to make a collection of green ones.  

There are so many different shades of green, and my very favorite has a hint of blue, hence this first card which uses some patterned and some embossed card stock and some cut-outs from Kaisercraft.



The next one is for a friend who just loves to move her furniture around and redecorate.  I have lots of twine left over from some Christmas crafting and I think it goes quite well with the tracery on the green paper.  The vase is from a TE stamp set, embossed with glossy black, and the flower and chest of drawers were lying in the scraps tray.



....and finally a salute to St Patrick's Day which falls on March 17th, the birthday of one of my grandmothers.  The clover is made from 4 heart shaped scraps, and it DOES say Good Luck too, but I should have used the glittery gold embossing dust instead of this one.



There's an Irish challenge over at Opus Gluei this week....these will be featured there, and I wonder what the others have created?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......