Sunday, October 5, 2014

...and while I'm here

It is no secret that I love making ATC; they're tiny little snapshots of an idea, they dont need to have sentiments carefully positioned, they can have all sorts of things in juxtaposition and not look out of place.....because they're so small.

Here are three I made for a Purple Challenge set up by some friends here in Australia.


Have just realised that they all glitter, which combined with purple makes them most unusual for me.  I freely admit that some challenges are a bit like the books chosen at my Book Club, forcing me to do things I would not ordinarily do/read/combine/bother with at all!!  Just goes to show that it didn't hurt at all.

....and for the most recent challenge at Opus Gluei, we had to use clocks or time or something related to time....and I made these two.  I think inspiration deserted me, but the clocks are there.



The sentiment says "An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth", and I like that thought.  These stamps are an old Stampin' Up set, as are the embossed cogs in the top picture.

Other people's time related work can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your ATCs. I haven't made any in ages and had forgotten how awesome they can be. Thanks for the great reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......