Friday, September 20, 2013

Inchies by air.....

I love going to the Post Office to open the letterbox and find surprises.....and this was one of the best lately.  The last of the summer inchies arrived from the very creative and talented Poobah Rosemary, and I love their glossy look.  There's a pair of sandals (which I would call thongs, but that confuses people if they're not from Melbourne), a cool drink and a pair of bathers - 2 piece no less.  When was the last time I wore something other than neck-to-knees??  ....and the most gorgeous retro sunglasses with pearls on the rims, and a tiny piece of the sun, along with a note to remind me that soon it will be SUMMER.  Here at least....  


 Don't you love them?  Why not make some and start a small collection of your own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to know what you think.......