Sunday, September 22, 2013

BOO!! (OG 166)

Halloween is sneaking up on us all - even here in Australia where it is not a traditional celebration....but pumpkins and spiders and cobwebs and witches' cauldrons are in the shops nevertheless.  I dont think I'll bother with the spiders, there are enough real ones right here in my own back yard..........

So I stayed away from things with eight legs and hunted out the spooky paper pack from TE a couple of years ago.  All the dark and mysterious colours are an inspiration in themselves so here's what I made for my friends on the other side of the globe.........  A bat against the moon, some little creatures out for a walk along the branches one night when the moon was orange, and my favourite: a ghost!  Making her (its definitely a girl) was fun and just a bit fiddly.  

After the fun of inchies in recent days, ATCs seem huge by comparison.  Come and join us and show off your mysterious side........




*****
Now it's your turn to show off your creations.

You have until the end of Saturday 5 October to join in with your fabulous creation. Add your blog post address to Mr Linky below.

If you would like to join in with a previous challenge we've set (life happens and lateness is absolutely fine, we don't mind a bit) just add your blog post address to Mr Linky below. Please make sure your blog post refers to the previous challenge you are entering so we don't get confused.  
We look forward to visiting you! This is a Blog Hop!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your graphic take on this challenge, especially with the first 2 ATCs. I especially like the 2nd one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of these are wonderful. I really love the shape of your bat. And of course the ghost is a girl, she has ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......