Tuesday, May 21, 2013

OG #157 Chat Noir

So honoured to be a part of the glorious Opus Gluei, and still a bit flabbergasted at being asked to join.
Who'd have thought it?  and I've also been favoured with a challenge that's right up my street (well, Avenue really, but since I live in Melbourne I don't suppose I'm going to be inundated with callers) (but you're welcome if you visit)

....BLACK!!  Hooray, after all those colours in the recent posts (had to sit down and fan myself).

I have made some ATCs, which are my very favourite things, until I get around to trying inchies....Black seems to go with everything, but for me  it sings best with silver and red or white.  I've used a variety of things from the bottom of the busy-room drawers and I hope you're inspired to try your hand at this lovely mysterious and romantic part of the spectrum."

The first one has a top layer of silver embossed acetate sheet over the black card, the second one uses another TE flower I've been hoarding for far too long, and the third is just a little bit of romance.  I seem to be stuck on double layers this time.

So come and join us and see what other people create too........

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT appointment.... a well-deserved honour. Love how you've show-cased black. And you're right - black goes with everything!
    Thanks for your lovely comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a member of the OP design team! I love those ladies and their creative inspirational challenges. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......