Monday, January 21, 2013

PINK!!

Oh its been s-o-o-o-o long since I played.  Hello Poobahs, I'm back!  Some things however, do not change....and I still have the same trouble with colour that I always had.  However, I did find some pink bits and pieces lurking, and even a heart shaped punch....just to show that I haven't completely forgotten how to use one.

This is an ATC because small things are interesting to put together (and I didn't have to use so much pink!!).....hope its okay.  This small creation is for the lovely ladies at Opus Gluei and their most recent challenge - its number 148!!  Wow, that's a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy to see you back, my friend. and you have never had trouble with colour. This is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've missed seeing you linked up to us, I hope it means you'll come back to play some more! We've missed you terribly.

    I love this - it is so like you - very clean lines, chic, and elegant. I wish I could do CAS well.

    THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US!!!!

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......