Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bling it on........

So if last week was the toes in the water, this must be at least up to my ankles........

Bling it on indeed:  iridescent leaves, flowers with diamonds in their centres, silver stars in the gaps!  That's my version of bling.  An ATC, and not a pearl in sight, though I was tempted, and no glitter because I cant see the work bench as it is and if I cover what I CAN see in glitter, I might just have to move!  That would be w-a-y too many layers of things to put away.

This is the 149th challenge from the OG Poobahs - what next for the milestone?

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! The stars add the perfect bit of bling and those leaves are so cool. Thanks for being our first, Chat Noir, you know we love to have you with us at The Order of the Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving...really loving those stars! Awesome card! Thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's SO WONDERFUL to see you again. And what an amazing ATC. I LOVE the flowers and the bling centers are perfect. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are taking the plunge, slowly but surely! Welcome back and lovely ATC. What? You don't want a glittery workbench? Sounds heavenly to me! LOL

    Very nice ATC with the flowers and their blingy centers and the leaves - are those pins? I think they look grand here.

    I'm so happy you are playing with us again and yes, you are the first entry this time!!!!

    (Yep, #150 is around the corner, whatever shall we do to mark the occasion?)

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......