Sunday, April 18, 2010

Special thanks

This week I was asked to make a card to thank a special member of our school community who has been a part of the School Council for years..... and seen us through three different Principals and quite a few staff.  He's not a parent or a teacher, but a community member who joined the Council to give his time and expertise if it was wanted.  For once the elements of the card came together quickly, and I hope he likes it. 

I used the last of my big 6" pre-folded cards, very hard to find at the moment (I like them because they give me a big canvas to play on) and another piece of the lovely La Creme stack, plus some gold and black scraps.  The DP is another sheet from the holiday stack I found a couple of weeks ago and the image is part of a compass.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Carolann - what an AWESOME card for a guy! The colours and layers are wonderful - great find on that paper stack - think I need to go shopping with you - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......