Tuesday, April 20, 2010

S is for Sparkle

Here's my suggestion for a sparkly card to fulfill the requirements at the ABC Challenge this week.  My plan for sparkling butterflies and an intense time with the heat gun and embossing powders all fell in a gigantic heap when my friend Liz waved this glittery DP at me.  The beautiful tree stamp is a SU one borrowed from Debbie (I seem to do that a lot lately) and embossed in silver on grey card.  Some ribbon and diamonds and a slip of cloudy paper for a background......

3 comments:

  1. GOR.GE.OUS. I love this. So very elegant. Thank goodness for enabling friends like Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! This is one of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous again - and feel free to borrow anytime - that's what friends are for!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......