Friday, April 2, 2010

Goodies to play with

Spent last Sunday crafting with the lovely Ali and Ev after several weeks of doing absolutely nothing except work-type work.  

While Ali played with her newly acquired monotone Copics and Ev painted and varnished, I played with my newly received parcel of Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions.  The February pack could have been personalised for me (but it wasn't) because it was a great collection of black and white things, with some good solid colours thrown in too (think red, yellow, pink, green).  

Here are two cards I made with a tiny part of the parcel.  The bird stamp is SU one I dont own but borrowed one day from Debbie P, but the satin spotted flowers are in the kit as is all the spotted ribbon.

Cant show anyone the other things I made until they go where they're meant to be.............

3 comments:

  1. These cards are so lovely. You always amaze me with how pretty your black and white, and in this case another color, cards look. I can never get that elegant look that you manage. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I LURVE that black and white lace - more beautiful and elegant cards. Glad to see you've had some time to play!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, work type work - yuk, glad you had some fun time! I heartily second Jana's words; you are remarkable in how you make black and white look different, elegant, and classy each and every time. That is so difficult for me, I'm either too stark or it's all but the kitchen sink - LOL!!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......