Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #131

1. When I heard that ridiculous air-horn I knew my son was finally home.

2. Chocolate and a good book is my very best medicine.

3. It's late, but who cares, I'm still eating Easter eggs.

4. Winter always.

5. My eyes have seen too many new books and I'm leaving this book shop now before my credit card melts.

6. Stilton smells strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with my friend Ann, tomorrow my plans include having lunch with my parents and Sunday, I want to plant the things I bought from the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Those air-horns are so loud, aren't they? Chocolate and a good book sounds so divine! Just what I need right now. :-) And it's probably a good thing my husband didn't stop by the bookstore while were out and about yesterday. Seeing all those new books can be too tempting.

    I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......