Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome Luca



The first grandchild in my circle of friends.... had to make cards to celebrate, so there's one for his lovely parents Barbara and Gary, and one for his very proud grandparents (and two of my dearest friends). Nothing makes you feel how long life is... like the birth of a new generation. Friends please note: not a bloom in sight!! The sentiment is from SU Figures of Speech, stamped with Versamark turquoise and with just a wee bit of colouring. I've used two different Cuttlebug folders. I like the way the flourish and "with love" turned out. Have to use that one again. There's a little bit of Celebrate grosgrain ribbon too.

1 comment:

  1. Chat, I just picked up the CB folders you used on your card this past weekend! How cool is that... :) Such an adorable baby card and SO sweet! TFS... :)

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......