Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Opus Gluei Challenge #8 In Reach


A challenge, a clean up and a card.... all in one sitting. This week's Opus Gluei challenge is to reach out and make something with whatever is at hand. No opening boxes or drawers, no wandering round the room gathering bits and pieces. So here's my response, and the only thing I got up to get was the little box with the same paper on it, 'cos it looked good in the photos.

My desk was already cluttered so it was more a "sort and sift" operation to find these bits: some scraps of decoupage paper, a new Teresa Collins stamp from the recent Splitcoasters non-raffle, a pencil and a blender pen. Now to find someone heading off to Egypt.......

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Great to hear you're getting some use out of your prize!! What a fun challenge - can't imagine what I would end up with - my desk is almost tidy for a change - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Love the papers, stamps, colors and everything. Thanks for joining us for this challenge at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Oh, what a cool card - I love retro and associated ephemera so this card just calls to me!!!

    It's funny, this was a great challenge because it didn't get me poking around my room but made me concentrate on my table and all the stuff I already had out - so it seems to have done that for you as well!

    Thanks for coming to play at Opus-Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super take on this challenge, you did an awesome job with what you had to work with.. give me a few minutes to see what I have in my scrap box... LOL! I love using small scraps! Smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Great job on the challenge. That would be such a difficult challenge for me...but my desk is pretty messy (lol). I love the card you created. So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of Hercule Poirot movies (love them!). What fun. You must have quite the collection of goodies laying around on your desk.

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......