Thursday, May 28, 2009

Opus Gluei #10 Off Colour



I hate green, I never wear it, I never buy it, I eat it with my eyes closed.......... and I love it in the garden. So that's why its my choice for an "off colour" challenge - to use a colour you dont normally think of. I tried closing my eyes and reaching into my CS, determined to use whatever I touched first, but it was black and white patterned, so I had to put it back.

Cant say I'm all that thrilled with the result, although I LOVE my new Taylored Expressions window and shutters, but when I make it in black and white it will look different, just wait and see. I used SU Old Olive for the ink, Bali Breeze CS, some heart shaped brads and a wisp of stone coloured ribbon from my "come-in-handy" box.

4 comments:

  1. You make me laugh!! Remind me never to wear green when you're around - one of my favourite colours - LOL. Ah well - it's our differences that make us unique and our similarities that make us friends!
    Still love this card - but can't wait to see it in b;ack and white!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. Green is one of my fav colors too. So happy you made a card. You can send it off and never lay eyes on it again. I am so thrilled that you took on another challenge. This was one of the hardest so far for me too. We love you at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolann, just think... green is the color of money!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a girl who doesn’t like green you sure have a wonderful card!! Love the window and shutters... SO SUMMERY, as we have the heat on here! I like Lisa's comment... green is the color of $$$!!! TFS... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

love to know what you think.......